Collin for ST 2018

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Collin , Sep 22, 2018.

?

Gud Enuff?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No, 5-10 only or gtfo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ST Leader Worthy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

1. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.

Collin. Became active when I realized that in order to rip customs, as was the norm back in 2011/2012, you had to be a damn good spriter to rip the customs which nobody else could rip. Also just wanted to make custom stuff because it was cool. I learned from a number of people, mostly through studying their sprites and techniques. Some of them included Lewis, Taki, and Paul.

2. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Well, I'd say I'm still far from considering myself masterful at spriting, so the most I could hope to glean from being on the ST is just self-improvement, and through that a better knowledge which would allow me to better teach others (on the team and outside of it) how to sprite.

3. Show us 5-10 of your best work. Don't come with 5 weapons or 5 templates only. The more variation, the higher your chances.

I'm just gonna post a dump of the stuff from my archive that I like. Some is old, some is new. It's more than 5-10, though.

[​IMG]

4. Add as many thread links as you need, that contains your best critique and comments in the sprite section.

Honestly, I don't have anything in the way of 'sprite' cnc since I've returned. And I'm not about to go a year back in time to find anything of that nature. All I can offer at the moment is some cnc I did in the #maps discord channel.

upload_2018-9-22_0-32-17.png
    upload_2018-9-22_0-32-42.png

Rhys , Soporific, BulbaWhat98 and 2 others like this.
  2. Virgil

Virgil Nash Prime

You got my thumbs up I'm amazed at how much you improved.
    6040c96ed56d298a222f9c368b007e2aa0b878fbb4bcff83eaac72dc7e245d2e.gif

3. Soporific

Soporific

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.