Delacroix's Animation Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Duo Bios , Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duo Bios

Duo Bios Ron.
    Retired Staff

What is your best work? Post as many animations as you need.

Why do you want this position?

I wish to make use of my experience and knowledge of animation and all relevant applications of media skills in an effort to help inform and guide upcoming animators, and I desire the appropriate position for being upheld with such a task.

What makes you worthy to be in this position?

It is to my best judgement that my 7+ years of involvement in animation and experience working for other companies merits a position on this team.

What are your goals in this team?

My goal is to provide relevant and informative feedback to the members of this forum on what they create, and while I do not need the label of "Animation Team" to perform this, I believe that my involvement with a team dedicated to animation will help my feedback bear more significance and weight.

Do you have anything else to add?

I should mention that this isn't my first time applying to the Animation Team. Back when the AT was first revived, I had originally made an application for the AT Jury that I deleted because I believed that I did not need a title to perform the same duties as someone with the label. I realize now that the title does indeed give weight to my words, and I am now reapplying to have the same privilege that I stripped myself of 2 years ago.

Blez, Bakari , Thewindyfan and 10 others like this.
  2. Bryant

Bryant Fireworks Animator

The team has decided to accept your application into the team!

Welcome to the Animation Team! (:

Hunter , Sekka* and iSmokeToast like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.