Dog experiences

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by Shulkle , Jul 8, 2018.

1. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So yeah, do you guys have any stores with your pets, or any sort of animals in the streets? Also can someone tell me that I’m not the only person who can confuse the 2 different snack styles? :c

2. Noz

Noz NPC

tl;dr
    shulkle is lazy and bad :^)

Dally and Shulkle like this.
  3. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

... You're awful, but thanks for giving me something to do at 2am when I can't sleep.
    Confusing cat and dog treats isn't that common, but they're both domestic carnivores so it honestly shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I remember on Thanksgiving a few years ago, my dad and I found a small terrier running through a busy intersection on our way home. My dad stopped and I managed to catch him. We took him home, gave him food and water, and my dad looked online to see if anyone had lost him. The next morning we found his family. They said his name is Vegas and they picked him up c:

Maybe I'll add more later, since I've owned two dogs.

Shulkle likes this.
  4. Juan.

Juan. Veteran Membah'

My mom adopted a yorkshire terrier who wasn't cared for, his name was kirby and when we got him we was malnourished, covered in ticks, even had part of his ear eaten away by them and spent most of his time inside a cage, his hair was all entangled and dirty... but then we took care of him and he became cute again, he loved to eat garbage and diapers (guess that's all he did inside his cage) and would lick your face afterwards, he was very sweet, he ran away tough and we never found him.

He had a brother called droopy who is a white toy poodle which we had bought before him, when he was a little puppy and you ignored him he would bite your legs and whimper, at one point there were also lots of stray cats where we lived at any time we would yell CAT, and he would perk up his little ears, start barking and chase after them, even if there were no cats around; one day he jumped over like a 2 foot wall into the neighbor's house and we had to go get him lul, he is now 14 years old, 80% blind, 90% deaf but still 100% good boi
    [​IMG]

#4 Juan. , Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018