Future Projects

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Soporific, Oct 15, 2018.

?

Do you want to see my terraria comics.

Poll closed Nov 14, 2018.
  1. Sure

66.7%
  2. Ew no

33.3%
  1. Soporific

Soporific

So I have a lot of future projects that I wanted share some projects I have in mind, I don't know if I'll actually continue these projects or let some else continue them but I'll share them anyway

Miitomo Rewritten: Ever since miitomo shutdown me and a staff of the other forums that where gonna call Cheese Nips Boards yeah, We've been planning to continue miitomo and and some new stuff too the thing that really keeps us back from completely launching this because Nintendo is very strict with copyright, Roblox copyrighted a pokemon game that was up for years they copyrighted a game called pokemon brick bronze on roblox and a few other ones, So I think this project might be cancelled but we will just have to see.

Review Series: This is in the works and the first review is gonna be Wii Sports (ft jake paul not clickbait GONE WRONG) once I get a capture card and a microphone I'll start making videos on my channel and I post the scripts on here for people who likes to read.
    (I mean i'll still make animations before I even get a capture card)

Making Earrape Music: Nah I'm just playing.

Terraria and Miitomo Comics: I actually been making these for the past few months but miitomo is shutdown but I'm still making the terraria comics I also make terraria sprites so if you want to see them.

#1 Soporific, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Trax likes this.
  2. Kaiidrah

Kaiidrah ..........

Wouldn't mine seeing some of your terraria comics/sprites. It sounds interesting

Soporific likes this.
  3. Soporific

Soporific