Rhys' Sprite Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Rhys , Jan 5, 2020.

1. Rhys

Rhys (Not) Very Nice

1. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.
    My name is Rhys. I started to learn to sprite when I wanted to do more than just Maple editing. I began around late 2018, but there was no consistency in my spriting. It was on and off until the first Last Spriters Standing collab with other spriters in C:orporation. Taki motivated me to take the first step in spriting and, overtime, became my mentor.

2. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?
    Taki and I started C:orporation with the objective to guide spriters to reach their goal(s). New members have the goal of understanding what it means to sprite and learning the basics before doing more advanced work. More experienced spriters had the goal of improving their skills and learning better spriting habits. In C:orporation there are animators, artists, game developers, hobbyists, beginners, and Maplemation’s sprite team. C:orp became a great resource for experienced and beginner spriters. What I’ve done in C:orp already, with the sprite team members and others, is what will continue after I join the sprite team because it was productive even before this application was made.

3. Show us 5-10 of your best work. Don't come with 5 weapons or 5 templates only. The more variation, the higher your chances.
    These are my most recent and best work. Other works may be viewed here and here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Add as many thread links as you need, that contains your best critique and comments in the sprite section.
    Old: http://maplemation.com/threads/practice-1-oh-sht.35676/#post-339458
    Recent: https://imgur.com/a/FR7ziCF