Seldom Solace 2 [REPOST]

Discussion in 'Comics' started by LGhacker, Nov 5, 2019.

1. LGhacker

LGhacker How do I post on my profile?

Edit: I have unfortunately decided to take down the comic for personal reasons. I'm very grateful to those who enjoyed the work I created many years ago, but I feel it does not reflect my current beliefs and as we all know, the internet is forever (boo).

Thank you!

#1 LGhacker, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    5-H-S, Taki , Miles and 6 others like this.
  2. Innocent Bystander

Innocent Bystander Pants Pocket Lint

If people tell me online amateur stories are trash:
    [​IMG]

LGhacker likes this.
  3. LGhacker

^ LMAO

Also, for anyone reading for the first time; I recommend skimming through Chapter 2, or requesting a TLDR if you get to a point where you want to skip ahead. It sets up a lot of the plot, but it does it in such a drawn-out and somewhat confusing way that you might lose interest before it picks up again in Chapter 3.

Actually I'll just make a TLDR right now.
    • Aiden goes to New Elpha to find Hail, but is told that Hail is in Rasphire talking to Tony. Hail arrives at the same time Aiden leaves, just missing each other.
    • Hail tells Makani that Tony will leave New Elpha alone, but Rasphire guards are seen abusing citizens and roaming the town, so Hail requests Levi's soldiers to face off against Tony.
    • Hail doesn't show affection towards Lynn, but Ash convinces him that he loves her on the way to Levi's.
    • Aiden crosses paths with Luna, one of Vash's Lekian hunters, in the forest. It's revealed that they were both once students to a "master" and haven't seen each other since. Aiden says that he's looking for Hail, and Luna joins him, implying that Hail is a student as well.
    • Tony begins to desire more power, but the glowing eyes imply that it is more so Sai that desires power while manipulating Tony.
    • Hail returns to New Elpha but is attacked by Rasphire guards for being out too late, then returns home to find a note in place of Lynn, stating that she has been taken by Tony, or reasons related to Rasphire's authority, as the note's specifics are not shown.
    That's basically all 7 parts of Chapter 3 in a nutshell.

Personally, Chapter 4 and 7 are my favourite.

4. Innocent Bystander

Innocent Bystander Pants Pocket Lint

By the way, you're missing 4 pages from Chapter 4, between Part 1 and Part 2, from what I saw on your Deviantart page.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It might be possible you're missing other pages, so it would be a good idea to double check.

LGhacker likes this.
  5. LGhacker

Whoops, thanks! Fixed now.

5-H-S and Innocent Bystander like this.
  6. 5-H-S

5-H-S Newbie

Wow, I remember reading this the first time, thanks for posting this again!
    One of MM's Jewels I can personally remember.

#6 5-H-S, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    LGhacker likes this.