The Maplemation Magazine!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Miles , Dec 24, 2022.

1. Miles

Animation Team

Hello everyone! Today I have a special art-piece to show off for everyone; Maplemation's very own Magazine!!!... issue one of one, haha. I had to do a multi-medium Zine for a final project, and decided to choose Maplemation as my subject since, well - I really love this place. I took picture of the pages with my camera, so the magazine is tucked in the spoiler below. - I hope you all enjoy it.
    COVER PAGE
    [​IMG]

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    [​IMG]

PAGE 1
    [​IMG]

PAGE 2
    [​IMG]

PAGE 3
    [​IMG]

PAGE 4
    [​IMG]

PAGE 5
    [​IMG]

PAGE 6
    [​IMG]

PAGES 7 + 8

[​IMG]

PAGE 9
    [​IMG]

PAGE 10
    [​IMG]

PAGE 11
    [​IMG]

PAGE 12
    [​IMG]

PAGE 13
    [​IMG]

PAGE 14
    [​IMG]

PAGE 15 +
    BACK COVER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Special thanks to
    Shinn, and Shulk for providing asks to my interview questions, and everyone else who provided their sheet. I'd love to make another one of these not for a grade sometime, haha.

Kayas , Hunter , Neil and 12 others like this.
  2. Poke

Poke Boomer

Now this isn’t something I ever expected to see! Even though this is a now a niche online community, it’s fun to see it remaining to be meaningful for many. Enough to include it into their college projects, such as Shulk’s principles of animations.

This is also wholesome and cute. Throws me back to when I’d print out my Maplestory scenes I made in MS paint and Bannedstory and tape up little handmade posters inside of my school locker.

Miles and BulbaWhat98 like this.