Separate names with a comma.
Memento Mori Aug 13, 2022
Das kinda dark, mang
@SwordGrayFire dw brother I was good when I posted this. It's because of this ancient saying that we're able to not take our time for granted. Motivates me to not waste my time. Every morning I wake up I'm grateful that I made it to the next day. That I've been given another try to be the best I can be ^___^
Oooohhh! I now know. Thanks for tellin' me
thinking about actually doing a solo castle sync part like I always talked about...and it would merely be a warm up for the fight to come
Would likely use my edgyboi spritesheet and Shulkle's OC...SHOULD I GO FOR IT?!?!
You guys have no idea how obsessed I was with that collab. Listening to M2U literally gives me life
this last fight i'm making might take a year to finish, but i'll wrap up the script and gather all resources now, so that i'm ready.
Truly to never give up!!
I never thought this kind of a story would come out of me. My eyes are slightly watery towards the ending. This is wholesome G-rated content
Of course, this whole thing has been one of the most hardest things to animate. It's well around the 6-minute mark. Worst case scenario, it doesn't make Valentine's day, but whether it does or doesn't, it will come out regardless. No turning back now.
not much of a vaporwave listener now, but it's still a p cool genre. anyways hi
Vaporwave is kinda cool, but I do enjoy some Futurefunk in that regard. Basically taking songs and just editing it to feel more funky pretty much'
i fucking love vaporwave and I can't get enough of it <3
Listened to a few of its genre, but was just way out of my head lol. I do love its aedthetics though.
vaporwave is my shit fam
we get it, you vape......... or
LET THIS SEMESTER BE OVER ALREADY SMH FR AF LOL XDXD....:/
nothing but UwU this semester
yeah, i pulled a busterino and logged on to this damn site again to check on stuff...i can't bring myself to animate maple anymore though x:
Same. This semester is just too much right now T_T
Everything is temporary
this comment is eternal.
idk i farted a while ago and its been lingering a really long time
MORE SPRITESHEETS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'M 83% DONE. THE REMAINING 17% IS THE HARDEST OF THEM ALL. GOOOO SEND THEM NOW!!! IDC WHO IT IS!
You need SSs?
Gotcha covered, fam.
Sooooo yeah. Me and @Scythe are hanging out IRL today getting lunch. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT
sounds cool, dude~! what are you guys getting?
Take some pics, mang!
Yeah we got some BBQ at the food court
http://tinyurl.com/THG20213 I just learned how to rig yesterday. this is my first attempt b-b-baka! -twiddles fingers-
I'm not c-commenting because I like this or anything, baka. I just think you have lots to improve on the moment itself too. (I tried, but it's very nice for a first time)
@Glay hehehe...what's inbetweens again? Like more key frames to ease the movement? I'm not in touch with the vocabulary yet, can you explain it to me? Thanks xD
yea, they're basically just more frames between your main ones. the easing's pretty even too, try to really emphasize the anticipation/overshooting in movements.
Not gon' lie. I went thru like 20 pages of the picture thread and thought "why does this site have such good looking people" <3
-reads through all random posts and stalks random profiles before eating huge feast- I have been staying on the computer too much lol.
How many memes were there? .u.
They weren't dank enough to be worth counting, sorry brah
"the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved"
Uhms Mind Yur Phucking Buisiness Kkay? I Just Broke Up With my Bf Chad he Whispered Me in Maple So I'm Just depressed right now f7f7. Gosh No need To Be So Rhude -LilAznJulieCupcake
looking for female spritesheets and not just male ones, send it 2 me in a PM if u wana b in project, you're in a crowd jumping up and down.
@CCshinobi, just had a magnificent idea. You are going to be a main character in this. I might even add some soldiers of scania characters as well. You play a person who just lost his mother in the story.
@CCshinobi it is a story about greed, corruption, violence, and insurrection. You are perfect for it.
I'd be honored man! Let me know if you need help with voice acting :D
send me more spritesheets via PM if you want to be in a thing I'm doing!
hey! hows it going :)
so busy...school, work, and back to animating maple for one big project ;P i'm trying to come back and send these new MM peepz out of the water LOL