A Long Awaited Return

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Simply_Retr0, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Simply_Retr0

Simply_Retr0 Newbie

So let me clear my slate back in the high days of animating in my earlier years I had an identity crisis as an animator, I had MULTIPLE accounts on many forums because I was struggling to find myself as an animator and I would constantly create personas with each new account and boy was that stupid, I had about 6, honestly it's sad. So after the restart after restart, I decided to take a break from animating, four years to be exact to just find myself first as a person and I have, now I wanna ease myself back into animating just as me, Simply_Retr0, because I am retro BUT with a little bit new school touches, but as I stated before it's been about four years since I've animated so I need to unrust badly. Also if you're curious about who I was in the past here's a listing of my MANY personas:

Hannotori
    SX8Leon
    Suilenroc
    Guilty Gear Soldier
    Koruneriusu Suta
    Realm Guardians Stride

and I believe that's it, sad and pathetic but well in the past and no longer to be mentioned. New year around the corner and this is the "new-ish" me to you all so hello again.

Soporific likes this.
  2. Kaiidrah

Kaiidrah ..........

Welcome buddy, good to know that you have found your wings and now you can show us what simply Retro can do!