Plans for the Dark Force

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BenthekidRS, Dec 2, 2017.

1. BenthekidRS

BenthekidRS Friendly Action Gamer

(I sure do keep hyping this thing, don't I?)

1. I plan on making the Dark Force comics six chapters long. I might continue if readers ask for more.

2. I plan on giving each member their own special power, kinda like how I gave Crypto the shadow manipulation thing.

3. I plan on making a discord server for the Dark Force.

4. I hope to give full descriptions for Emperor Solitude, Madame Misery, Katy, Leon, and Lola.

5. I hope to add some cameos and crossovers from other comics I might consider making.

Kokorz likes this.
  2. Kokorz

Kokorz Kokorz

[​IMG]
    Wake me up inside...

Anyways, Seems cool. Any reason why it's 6 chapters long? Maybe do like, a Side-Story and stretch out the plot.

I think you should hold of on making a Discord Server for your comic for now. That's just me however.
    Good luck, my good sir!

3. BenthekidRS

The way I'm doing this is like Star Wars. Also, I don't know what to come up with for a side-story for the Dark Force.

Kokorz likes this.
  4. bluezemmi

bluezemmi Busy

Almost at 100 messages. you are close

1. If you want to make 6 chapters for your comic, do you have a script already for you comic for six chapters?
    Improvising a comic story will lead to generic storylines and alot of plotholes.
    Try not to think big already to make your own story. You are not ready for it in your current state.
    Instead improve and find your own way (where readers are able to understand your comic) for comics.

2. Nice

3. ...why? Is your comic so popular already where people make theories and fanart?
    Making a discord server for your comic is like talking to your wall, it's pointless.
    Your comic doesn't even have a community around it.
    The replies you have on your comic are more CnC than compliments.

4. ...who? Have people ever seen them? I think you spam too fast, people tend to ignore your pages if you spam 24/7.

5. Cameos are always nice, most viewers love it when their character is featured in other people work. So go ask people for cameos.
    And you just started. Crossovers should not be in your reach right now.

If you need help with comics, feel free to ASK ME

I don't bite :wth:

Noz likes this.
  5. BenthekidRS

In that case, here's my FanFiction account.

I meant like in the future. I guess I should've put that in the post...

Emperor Solitude is the founder of the Dark Force, Madame Misery is the co-founder of the dark force, Leon and Lola are Dark Force members who were once normal cousins. I'll get into more details about them as soon as I get the development for the story.

Okay. So, for my first chapter, would you like to be in it?

6. bluezemmi

bluezemmi Busy

Well okay, if you use this story as an IDEA for your comic that can probably work? But since your 'Ian and Tracy's Big Adventures' only has one chapter and the chapter itself has less than 50 lines. Your story will end under 5-10 pages. The Touhou Rewind also has the same thing. A chapter with so few lines. You don't see chapters in comics ending their chapter under 5-10 pages. You got to develop your story further more.

Pretty sure there is no need for a Discord server. A big community around a sprite comic rarely happens. Should probably drop the idea.

Go wild.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UNGCeloHd1h3ntyOPJWo-9htGihxsTMh

7. BenthekidRS

Update!

Because my Dark Force comic is in 6 chapters, I will continue to make more. I'll also divide the chapters into three or four sections, to make the chapters like a Star Wars comic.

8. BenthekidRS

UPDATE!!!

Since people on the discord are asking questions about Jeffery (made by @bluezemmi ), I decided to make an alliance force called the Resistance. Anyone interested in joining or would like a character of theirs to join, DM me on Discord. There are seven spots available, so it's first come first serve.

Discord ID: BenthekidRS#8989

Member participants.

Also, be on the lookout for the first 4 pages of Chapter 1.

#8 BenthekidRS, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018