Punch the Cliche Ep 1: The Stereotypical Bully

Discussion in 'Animations' started by BulbaWhat98, Jan 12, 2017.

1. BulbaWhat98

BulbaWhat98 Veteran Membah'

Hey everyone. I know this is less than 30 seconds, but I decided to make this a thread because it's the first episode of a series I'm gonna be making. I was looking for voice actors on my channel, and I asked Drew to voice act for this and he said sure. He voice acted as the bully, who is named Danny.

Drew's channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/bulletbi...

Programs Used-

.Banned Story 4
    .Adobe Flash CS5

Skype (Top one): BulbaWhat98

“Thanks for Watching”

Flicker Fall and Tra-La-Tracey like this.
  2. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

I like the falling down the stairs part, and the ending over all. Cliche but still funny, at least in my opinion.
    I've said this at least once, but you should really remove smirks and any trace of a mouth in general when you overlay it with a mouth for lip syncing. If it's not too much trouble, a higher quality mic on your end would also help a lot.

BulbaWhat98 likes this.
  3. BulbaWhat98

Thanks for liking it. I keep forgetting to remove the smirk. Sorry about that. And I don't really own a higher quality mic.

4. Flicker Fall

Flicker Fall Flicker-Fall here

That was enjoyable.
    You should try to remove any random peaks in the sound clip. makes your audio sound better, and helps make the animation quality better. If you don't have a sound editing program, you could download audacity and use that to clean up the soundclips and even remove background noise, so having a bad mic isn't as obvious.

BulbaWhat98 likes this.
  5. BulbaWhat98

Alright. Thanks. :)

6. EightQueens

EightQueens Newbie

You made me short laughing and I loved it. My only issue was the mouths and the crackling audio. follow the other's advice, it will help:3

BulbaWhat98 likes this.
  7. kenma

kenma Newbie

Er, when the bully talks, his mouth is a little up, I suggest moving it down to normal, so it won't look.. weird. Also when you first rotated the head, I think you should move the rotating point more to the left, slightly next to where the chin would be. It goes the same for the arm. When the arm goes up, it's a little fast, I suggest having it a little slower. At the end, when you're looking down at the bully, the head is a little too much to the right. Also the smile there is a little too much to the left.

OVERALL, I think I like the voices more than the original problem LOOL. :blush:

BulbaWhat98 likes this.