Tis a tale of an old Corsair.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Tyler, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Tyler

Tyler The Corsair
    The Corsair

I feel like every time I wake up from upon the top of my ship's mask and actually remember the fact that MapleMation exists besides the fact I'm apart of the MapleMation Discord and super secret staff one, and then login and I'm greeted with what appears to be a whole new collection of staff.

So in a completely not high mind, I thought of it as a little something like this:

...XxMaplerxX483 awakens.. he walks outside of what appeared to be a resting chamber and is greeted by what appears to be a open world map but it's actually just a bunch of maple leaves that appear to make the shape of plains and mountains. ORIGINAL CONTENT, NINTENDO PLS DO NOT SUE

And a voice speaks to him.. "The Corsair.. he hosts.. and does stuff.. remember this.. tell your grandchildren.. tell your grandchildren's grandchildren's AI dogs's fleas infested with microscopic processors containing Skynet."

And so a hundred years pass and XxMaplerxXULTRA483.1 appears out of the resting cavern.. chamber.. for fuck's sake blame the director not the storyboarding team ://////////

---

tl;dr: i feel like i'm going to stumble upon this like years from now when the staff no longer even know who I am, but as staff position is passed on there's a sticky note that says "keep this guy as admin".

Fin.

Kvn11, Tra-La-Tracey, Noz and 2 others like this.