SETH VS SHULKLE 2

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Seth, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Seth

Seth Proxy

Phew! It's been a long time since i post a serious animation. Anyways, let me explain a few things. This animation was made like 8 months ago but i lost all motivation for it, just recently, 3 days ago, i resumed it, exactly when the background starts to change is where i got back into working on it. However, i didn't like anymore the idea of the animation, so i decided to end it quickly with a joke. Originally the video was meant to be about 8 minutes long with an actual story and lots of dialogue, but since it wouldn't make any sense to show it cause i decided to finish it without any story about it, i just skipped all the dialogue, which are the parts that are cut with a black fading screen. Originally the video would be about 3 minutes long with the dialogue. Also the ''Sword Attack'' thing is a inside joke in case you're confused about it.

I'd actually appreciate CnC nonetheless, even if it's a bit old, except on the last part where it just becomes a meme. Yes, i know ending a serious animation with a meme is bad, yes i know i suck, yes i know.

Anyways, for those who want to CnC, i already spotted some mistakes.

Spotted Mistakes:
    -Everything about the animation itself
    -jk
    -No mouth/lip-sync of voices
    -Possible excesive use of voice clips, + the fact that 1 of them is english and 1 of them is korean.
    -In second 0:08 you can see a frame slip.
    -0:18 Bad fireball animation?
    -0:29 Goddammit how couldn't i notice the red guideline...?
    -0:30 - 0:31 haves lazy or unfitting camera movement
    -0:33 the black screen's end can be seen lul
    -0:38 probably doesn't make much sense
    -0:45 what even happened there? How did he get frozen? Well, Shulk used his ''Jack Frost'' powers but due to the dialogue cut it was not shown.
    -0:48 movement is laggy: Yeah, tried to make it impactful, didn't quite work though.
    -0:49 A heavy ice object bounces
    -0:58 What's up with the disco lights thing?: Well, i wanted to make the scene as fancy as possible, but because the disco balls thing were lagging and troublesome to animate i had to remove them quite early. Though i want to know your opinion of wether or not i should try to do that effect again in the future
    -1:07 Lazy animation...?
    Literally at every moment:
    [​IMG]

#1 Seth, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

A serious animation from Seth! Oh boy-!!

* watches until the end *

Oh boy...

LOL in all seriousness, fun video to watch as always :D Keep it up!!

Noz, Shulkle and Seth like this.