This is hard...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by GrimAphelion, Mar 21, 2017.

1. GrimAphelion

GrimAphelion Newbie

Ugh I knew animation would be hard but now its even harder do to the fact that my teacher refuses to teach me! Im not giving up yet but jeez i need to actually learn the program before i can animate and im doing no progress with that ;-;

2. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Really, it's just a need for experience. As time goes on, and you started putting effort and learning the program like you do in school, things will fall into place.

3. Aranimation

Aranimation TrueHorizonBestHorizon

How to Learn about Animating in Flash

As Shulkle mentioned in the previous thread, you should muster up whatever you can after learning from the basic tutorials provided on the forums and by spritefan2's tutorials.

Once you showcase what you can do, then people may start to develop an interest in helping you reach your goal instead of you leaving them with hypotheticals.

You may not find a "sensei" that will be able to help you 1-on-1, but there are plenty of people in this community who are able to provide feedback and advice on what to fix from your mistakes as well as insight into alternative ways to animate certain actions.

#3 Aranimation, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017